I founded the “The Play and Shine” foundation, a pan India non-profit initiative functioning at the grassroot level using sports as a cohesive and flexible tool to foster individual and community development. We have a core team of 9 international athletes which has worked with +300 volunteers (and counting) having a presence in 40 cities across 11 states actively involved in projects with the TATA group, Teach for India, Unnat Bharat Abhiyan-IIT Bombay, PIFA and many more with a vision to impact 1 million lives by the end of 2022.
- Managed 300+ volunteers across 40 cities and 11 states over a span of 3 years.
- Shortlisted for the final selection round of the International Olympic Committee's Young Leaders Program among the top 80 projects globally.
- Launched Project Assiduity (incubated at Teach For India) to educate children about obesity and screen dependency disorder: https://assiduityfitness.com/
- Led a collaborative venture under the “Unnat Bharat Abhiyan-IIT Bombay” (Central Government initiative) to implement social upliftment measures across villages in Maharashtra.
- Led a cross functional team consisting of volunteers from the TATA group to develop a pan India strategic plan to achieve an outreach of "1 MILLION" individuals by the end of 2022.
- Managed a team that created and launched a mobile application as a platform for online sports networking.
- Formulated and implemented projects which scaled 300% increase in outreach over the past 1 year.